Welcome to my Blog

Thank you so much for visiting my Blog "Network Marketing Tips by Vince Giorno." I hope that the information I provide will be of some benefit to your success in the network marketing industry.

Your support is very much appreciated. Please feel free to post any comments as I can only improve on the information I supply to you with your feedback, good or bad.

Wishing you all the success in the world.

Vince A. Giorno

Monday, February 1, 2010

Motivation is the Key

I realize that it is often very difficult to motivate oneself to work, especially when a person can't see immediate rewards. When you get involved in network marketing, for the most part, individuals will not receive instant monetary gratification. It is therefore very important to stay motivated and focused until your desired gifts are granted.

I experienced this scenario this past weekend. I vowed this year that I would attend most if not all of the training that is offered by my company. These training sessions occur mainly on Saturdays. The training is very important for the following reasons; first it provides motivation to tackle the week ahead and to get over the negative aspects that we encounter every given week. Second, it provides a different perspective on the business. Although the information provided does not change much from week to week, what does change is the person providing the information. That person may say something a little different that the last person or provide one piece of detail that you have never heard before. Every little bit of information helps you to build your business.

Despite the fact that I truly believe the above, it is still hard to get up on a Saturday morning and spend a few hours away from the home. The weekend is the main time when my family can be together for an extended period. My kids want to play with me and that breaks my heart that I can't because of the business. I also leave the children with my wife after she has had a busy week at work herself. She is not always pleased with the fact that I have to be away from the house for a few hours.

I was very close to not attending the training this past weekend. I could have easily slept in or stayed at home with a coffee and the newspaper. But it is at times such as these that I must dig deep and think about the long-term goal of my business. What would my team say to me if I did not attend. If I do not find the training relevant enough, then what would they say or do. Remember, your team will emulate what you do. We have to set an example and do what has to be done not only for our own benefit but for the benefit of your team.

So I got myself out of bed and eventually made it to the training and felt good after doing so. I did however have to deal with the backlash from my wife when I got home, but I will save those details for another story.

No comments:

Post a Comment